[GNC] Expense Over Time report

Dale Alspach alspachde at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 14:36:04 EST 2021

Some accounting software, e.g., Quickbooks, use a virtual leaf  "Other" in
reports to remove any ambiguity when there are  transactions in a branch
account which are not in a leaf.  Thus a report for the situation L3 $100
transaction and L4 $500 transaction would display
L3
      L4 500
      L3 - Other 100

Dale