[GNC] Single User two Geographically Separate Computers

Peter Williamson pwandww at xtra.co.nz
Sat Feb 20 22:40:00 EST 2021

Hi

I am a new gnucash user and would like operate as a single user on two geographically separated computers.  I would use each computer on alternate months depending on my location at the time.

I am not very computer literate and I am proposing to use Onedrive to store my gnucash files and then access them from whichever of the computers is in my current location.

Would this work?  Is there a better way of achieving this operating setup?

Peter