[GNC] Assets vs. expenses vs. income entry

Jim DeLaHunt list+gnucash at jdlh.com
Sun Feb 21 21:47:37 EST 2021

On 2021-02-21 18:30, Stephen M. Butler wrote:
> …The summary:  Credits go next to the window … <<window to right when
> facing computer screen>>

Wow, this is a great rule of thumb!

The only problem is, the window is to my left as I sit in my office. So,
I think I need to climb out the window and dangle. That will put the
window to my right when facing my computer screen.

I just hope I don't drop my receipts. It's a 22-floor fall to the ground.

Still, that's why I love this list. I can find ways to put the tips I
receive here to such good use! ;-) ;-)

Best regards,
     —Jim DeLaHunt

(Seriously, "Credits go next to [or, away from] the window" is an
amazingly vivid rule of thumb!)