[GNC] Blurred titles and Language issues

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Feb 22 22:04:06 EST 2021

Unless I'm looking at a different screenshot, or my eyesight is terrible
(certainly possible) I read all of the column headings the same, and
just fine. They are slightly more bold than other parts of the UI, but
no less 'sharp'.

Note, I'm using a standard DPI monitor with a large screen. (1920x1080 @
27in) That looks fairly crummy by most modern standards, but normal if
you grew up with worse and never had better.

If Gabriele is using an IPS/Hi-DPI display, I could understand there
might be an issue. I think there are some bugs on this already, but they
might also be GTK related, rather than GnuCash.

Regards,
Adrien