[GNC] Match Transactions Ingest Pane Wider Than Screen

Helman Frow helmanfrow at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 22:24:20 EST 2021

Hello. First time listener; first time caller.

I often use the Import feature to ingest transactions from CSV files.
Typically this goes without incident but today, after upgrading to 4.4 I
started the import process and discovered that the 5-step import process
windows are significantly wider than my screen of 2560x1440. Moreover the
window can not be resized in width; only in height.

Double-clicking to maximize the window did not help; the right side of the
window extended past the edge of my display. The only way to proceed was to
drag the window to the left to access the navigation buttons.

Is this a known bug?