[GNC] Wrong numeric separators in new file

Tony Vanson tonyvans70 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 22:11:35 EST 2021

Hi All,

On Windows 10 and Gnucash 4.4
After a catastrophic failure of my laptop, which also took out my external
backup drive, I found a 2 year old backup on another drive.
The data loss is not a huge problem as it is solely for my own use.
I closed that old file and used it to create a new file hierarchy with
every account in the new file showing zero - all good.
However I notice when entering amounts now that the thousands separator is
a decimal point and the decimal point is a comma e.g. $10.000.000,00.
I've dug around some but haven't been able to find where I can change the
separators.
Any advice is much appreciated
Cheers
--