[GNC] Wrong numeric separators in new file

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Sun Feb 28 22:39:27 EST 2021

Tony,

I don't think there are any explicit settings for the separator within
GnuCash. It is likely the defaults are being picked up from the locale
setting on your computer.

The Edit->Preferences dialog on the Numbers,Date Time  tab has a setting for
the Date format which can be set to a few specific locations or to pick up
the Locale information form that set in the computer. There is no explicit
setting listed there or under the File->Properties dialog which sets up
GnuCash wide properties not just those specific to the book.

Try checking what the locale settings for your OS. I'm not familiar with
Windows 10 but I would look under the Settings, possibly headed Locale or
Language Settings (which is where it is in Linux Mint).

David

-----
David Cousens