[GNC] Moving log location

Michael Margolis margolis at tidewater.net
Sun Feb 28 14:46:29 EST 2021

Hi Stan and David,

Thank you for your helpful emails. As you suggested, I created a new folder and “saved as” the GnuCash file to that new folder. As a result, new logs and files are automatically saving to this new folder. No glitches. I moved all the old logs from my desktop into a different new folder and, finally, into the trash. Everything works perfectly—no missing data entries. No more logs on my desktop. Happy camper!

Many thanks for your help,
Michael Margolis