[GNC] Reordering register entries?

Nate Bargmann n0nb at n0nb.us
Sat Jan 2 12:56:54 EST 2021

Well, this morning I goofed and deleted what I thought was a zero value
split in another register and in so doing deleted an entire entry, other
splits and all, in my main checkbook register.  As it worked out there
were a number of transactions and transfers to subaccounts on Monday,
Dec 28, and now this replacement entry is "out of order" with my
preferred ordering of the transactions.

I did not find any way to move a transaction up or down in the register
or insert a blank entry that I could cut and paste the transaction.

No, it's not the end of the world, but it would be a nice feature
request, if possible.  I guess being able to do something similar in a
spreadsheet has me spoiled.

- Nate

Web: https://www.n0nb.us
Projects: https://github.com/N0NB