[GNC] gnucash inoperable in Windows 10

rsbrux rsbrux at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 14:11:43 EST 2021

Perhaps GnuCash is on a different virtual desktop.  If so, Ctrl-Win-Left or Ctrl-Win-Right should switch the display to the previous or next virtual desktop.
If not, and you can get focus on GnuCash  with the tip below, there are some other keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10 which may help:
If the GnuCash window is too small,  Win-Up (or Alt-Space followed by X) should maximize it.
If it is on another monitor, Shift-Win-Right or Shift-Win-Left should move it between monitors.
Hope this helps!