[GNC] American Express now forces you to use Quicken to download QFX

Jean Laroche ripngo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 15:24:06 EST 2021

I'm also getting increasingly annoyed with all the financial
institutions that are dropping OFX support in favor of exclusive quicken
support.
At the moment, I have to download manually or semi-manually (using
browser automation, which isn't a walk in the park) to get my data.

This is very frustrating.

Jean