[GNC] balance sheet - eguile version: cannot change fonts

Jürgen Jatzkowski jj at patagonics.de
Tue Jan 5 14:15:09 EST 2021

I'm using Gnucash on two Macs (both running BigSur 11.1 and the same
version of GNC):

Gnucash Version: 4.2
Build ID: 4.2+(2020-09-26)
Finance::Quote: -

Recently I updated (using brew) and noticed that the report "balance
sheet - eguile version" (I think it is stored as balsheet-eg.scm in the
Gnucash app folder) differs on both machines. Unfortunately one of the
host renders the report in a not-so-good-to-read font.

Now I did some research and tried to understand the root cause for this
behaviour. After some hours struggling now I think it is time to ask
here for some help. Changing the font family in the options dialog
didn't help - I was not able to change the rendering. No matter which
value I enter for the font family it doesn't change. Changing the font
size works pretty well.

Any hint or help is highly appreciated :)

--
juergen jatzkowski
jj at patagonics.de