[GNC] Entering a sell in a stock account has magic number changer

David G. Pickett dgpickett at aol.com
Tue Jan 5 10:14:11 EST 2021

I am trying to enter my RMD sales of securities, and when I enter the value, price or shares it gets divided by 100 gratuitously with no dialog, and if I adjust all three numbers and accept a price change, it divides other numbers gratuitously.  This is very counter-intuitive, frustrating, time-wasting!  If the 3 numbers do not agree and I choose a price recalculate, my entered shares and value should be unchanged!  This is such a bad upgrade from past behaviors!