[GNC] Security price retrieval [again]

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 16:48:51 EST 2021

Hi Graham,

Well I'm not sure what your original issue was as this is all I saw - no
image as you can't send images inline as part of your email. From memory
you either need to add images to the end or attach them as a separate file.

So what was your exact problem again :-)

Cheers David H.

I have uninstalled and installed 4.4, but it is still not there. When I
run the update prices, some stocks are updated, but after a good 4
minutes, this appears :

NOTHING HERE !!!!

Looking at the list, some were set to Morningstar GB whereas the
Yahoo-JSON ones had updated correctly. I changed the MSGB ones to Yahoo
JSON ran update prices again and it just froze completely.

Any ideas, o wise ones?