[GNC] How is Total(period) in Account Tree intended to work for brokerage accounts?

D. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 8 17:10:35 EST 2021

The Total(Period) column includes the value of actual transactions during the period. Changes in valuation aren't counted in this value because they are unrealized. You are seeing a number in the one account precisely because you rolled the money over from one account to another. That was an actual transaction.