[GNC] UK specific: MTD - Making Tax Digital

chrisk at floatdene.com chrisk at floatdene.com
Sun Jan 17 03:52:19 EST 2021

Good points. I have bridge software already working and approved by HMRC for
use. My initial thought was to have a report in GnuCash that generated the
VAT report for a period. There would then be a menu option to submit VAT.
This menu option would generate a csv file containing the VAT values for
submission. The bridge software is then invoked independently and submits
the VAT return to HMRC. As there are only about 6 users interested, it is
definitely not worth the effort!