[GNC] Fwd: Re: Where does Gnucash remember what it did last - I want it to forget!

Stan Brown the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm
Wed Jan 20 13:35:46 EST 2021

Put the desired data file name on the GnuCash command line. If you use
several files at different times, you can create a shortcut or an alias
to load GC with each one.

(I'm running in Windows, and GC definitely works that way for me. I
don't have Linux to test with, but you can test it easily enough.)

--
Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA