[GNC] Fwd: GnuCash window placement

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 13:59:55 EST 2021

Sorry, in the last sentence of the message below I used the noun desktop
where I meant to use the noun workspace, i.e. Alt-Tab circulates between
windows only on the current workspace, not through all open windows on all
workspaces.  I want to revert to circulating around all windows in all
workspaces.