[GNC] Scheduled Transactions will not post - v4.4

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 07:03:31 EST 2021

It seems to be time to stretch the imagination to see what has changed
since last time....  While there is a new person in the White House, that
is unlikely to be the cause of this issue.  Google has been playing with
their back end for GMail and broke it for many Firefox users for several
hours...  Has Microsoft released an update?

If GnuCash opened your data file read only, would it be possible to seem to
create an SX only to have it fail to commit?  That is about as far as my
imagination is able to wander this morning.

On Sat, Jan 23, 2021 at 5:18 AM Lamar <smith1828 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Gnucash v4.4 Windows 10 -
>
> I use Scheduled Transactions to load all my bills and paycheck twice a
> month. This has worked successfully for 3 years now and has work with
> v4.4.
> This week, my reminder popped up when I started Gnucash, but I''m not able
> to change the option from "Reminder" to any other choice.
>
> <http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/t379243/gnucash.jpg>
>
> I create a new test transaction. It behaved the same.
> I rolled back to 4.3 - no change.
>
> Suggestions?
>
> Lamar
>

> --