[GNC] The man who saw everything twice....

Peter S. Shenkin shenkin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 00:26:13 EST 2021

Gnucash 4.3 on a mac.

Why do Gnucash balance sheets print account and subaccount totals twice:
once at the beginning of each such account and again at the end?

It adds a large number of extra lines and no new information, and
balance-sheet examples from (the few) accounting books on my shelf do not
do this.

I find this very annoying and cannot find an option to turn this off. Is
there a hidden way? Or even an obvious way that I'm just missing?

Thanks,
-P.