[GNC] The man who saw everything twice....

Peter S. Shenkin shenkin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 10:25:12 EST 2021

Christopher, thank you for confirming that there is no way to do this.

But then, where does Michael's comment come from, to the effect that

'One of the things you get to choose is how you see "subtotals" ----- none,
before, after, or both.'

???

Is Michael perhaps using an in-development version?

-P.