[GNC] The man who saw everything twice....

Peter S. Shenkin shenkin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 11:57:05 EST 2021

Thanks.

   - Parent account balances
      - Subtotal: Shows subaccount balances twice, as shown.
      - Account Balance: Shows $0 on the parent-account line and the
      correct balance after all sub-account balances have been listed.
      - Leaves out the $0 amounts in Account Balance.

Overall, what I have is better for my purposes than the alternative,

-P.