[GNC] multiple attachments

gnu Gord gnucashgord at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 15:39:07 EST 2021

Hi List,
I'm trying to find a replacement for Quicken and brand new to GnuCash, so
please excuse any protocol errors I may generate. ;)

I'm wondering if it's possible in GnuCash to attach multiple files to one
transaction record (like I can do in Quicken).

Most of the files I would want to attach will be pdf files so I could,
theoretically, use pdftk to combine them into one file but that's not
really the way I'd prefer. I'm able to attach one file but not a second or
third file, ETC.

Thanks in advance.
Gord