[GNC] multiple attachments

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Jan 25 19:24:21 EST 2021

And in a round-about-way, with a link to a local web server, you can
have a page with each individual document linked therein.

I also saw something recently on HN that purports to be a bit.ly like
shortener but for multiple URLs. That might be of interest. (don't have
the link handy, sorry)

Regards,
Adrien