[GNC] Version 4.3 update

Samantha Payn samantha at boorertranslations.com
Wed Jan 27 10:20:16 EST 2021

   Have just found the .exe of version 4.4 online. Sorry to have troubled
   you all :)

   Thank you!

   On 27/01/2021 15:17 Samantha Payn <[1]samantha at boorertranslations.com>
   wrote:

   Hello,

   I'm just catching up with updates. Is there a reason why the update to

   version 4.3 is "gnucash-4.3.tar.bz2"? All my previous updates were just

   .exe files.

   Or can you please advise what I need to unzip a file like this.

   Many thanks

   Samantha

   [2]gnucash-user at gnucash.org

   [4]https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information.