[GNC] USAA FSB requires newer QWIN support

Bob White white.b at me.com
Thu Jan 28 12:49:50 EST 2021

Ok, so I got the starter version of Quicken for Mac (30-day free trial) and the setup had me create a new user id and access code with USAA.

Looking at OFX log files after setup I get new APPID, APPVER and CLIENTUID:

{{-[59]-
2021-01-28 16:50:44 +0000: Request to: https://df3cx-services.1fsapi.com/casm/usaa/access.ofx (BID 67811)
Full request body string:
OFXHEADER:100
DATA:OFXSGML
VERSION:103
SECURITY:NONE
ENCODING:USASCII
CHARSET:1252
COMPRESSION:NONE
OLDFILEUID:NONE
NEWFILEUID:NONE

<OFX>
<SIGNONMSGSRQV1>
<SONRQ>
<DTCLIENT>20210128115044.978[-5:EST]
<USERID>XXXX
<USERPASS>XXXXXX
<GENUSERKEY>N
<LANGUAGE>ENG
<FI>
<ORG>USAA Federal Savings Bank
<FID>67811
</FI>
<APPID>QMOFX
<APPVER>2300
<CLIENTUID>xxxxxxxx-DB64-4AC0-A835-xxxxxx840640
</SONRQ>
</SIGNONMSGSRQV1>
<PROFMSGSRQV1>
<PROFTRNRQ>
<TRNUID>xxxxxxxx-8F48-47B5-A984-xxxxxx03392E
<PROFRQ>
<CLIENTROUTING>MSGSET
<DTPROFUP>xxxx0101
</PROFRQ>
</PROFTRNRQ>
</PROFMSGSRQV1>
</OFX>

}}-[59]-

I am wondering if this will require aqbanking updates for OFXSGML.  I was able to download accounts with new user settings, but still fails to download transactions. User config:

int uniqueId="4557"
char backendName="aqofxconnect"
char userName="Robert B White"
char userId="xxxxx362"
char customerId="xxxxx362"
char country="us"
char bankCode="0000000000"
int lastSessionId="0"

data {
   backend {
      char bankName="USAA Federal Savings Bank"
      char org="USAA"
      char fid="67811"
      char serverAddr="https%3A%2F%2Fdf3cx-services.1fsapi.com%2Fcasm%2Fusaa%2Faccess.ofx"
      char appId="QMOFX"
      char appVer="2300"
      char headerVer="103"
      char clientUid="xxxxxxxx-DB64-4AC0-A835-xxxxxx840640"
      int httpVMajor="0"
      int httpVMinor="0"
   } #backend
} #data