[GNC] Credit Card payment pop-up doesn't appear on some credit card accounts after reconcile

Robert Stocker kneadtoknow at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 11:00:33 EST 2021

I'm using GnuCash v. 4.2 on Linux Mint and have a strange problem: on some
of my credit card accounts, after I complete the reconcile process, I get
the pop-up window that lets me go ahead and enter the payment information
for that bill. That is my desired state.

But on some of them, I do NOT get that pop-up, and that sometimes causes me
to miss recording the payment in my register until later, which is
frustrating.

Did I perhaps click a "do not show this" box at some point? And if so, how
do I reset that?

Thanks for your help!