[GNC] New scheduled transaction--error message--I'm stumped

Geoff cleanoutmyshed at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 02:33:47 EST 2021

Hi Randix

This probably won't help you, but I am running the same build on Windows
10 Pro (64 bit) and can successfully create new scheduled transactions
(screenshot attached).

The steps I followed were:
Actions -> Scheduled Transactions -> Scheduled Transaction Editor
New
Type in a Name
Click on the "Template Transaction" tab
Enter the details per the attached screenshot.
Click on OK

Regards

Geoff
=====