[GNC] List of invoices

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 10:50:27 EST 2021

Our taxing authority is doing something more than a rubber stamp and less than a full audit of our HST (a.k.a VAT) for the last year.  Among other things they are requesting our 10 largest invoices to different customers.
Most of what we sell is zero-rated, meaning that there is no tax (food).  But we do sell some other things as well, for which we charge tax.  I can look at a transaction report to easily find the 10 largest instances of charging tax, but they seem to want the 10 largest invoices (independent of tax).

Is there a way of listing invoices within a time period, without restricting it by customer and showing the invoice amount?   It’s certainly not in a report I commonly use.