[GNC] mysql setup in linux (debian)

gnu Gord gnucashgord at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 19:20:38 EST 2021

 Thanks for the reply.
When I go to 'save as' the Data Format drop-down only has XML as an option,
unlike my Windows version that has Mysql and others.
I installed the Linux version using apt so I did not build it myself.
Perhaps the official package was built without this support? If so, would I
need to build from the source code to get the MySQL option?