[GNC] Finance Quote Not working on MacBook Air M1 chip

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Jul 1 12:39:08 EDT 2021

OK. I suspect that it's because GnuCash is running under Rosetta2 and that forces the Intel perl. Try following the instructions in https://osxdaily.com/2020/11/18/how-run-homebrew-x86-terminal-apple-silicon-mac/ to create a Terminal instance that runs under Rosetta2 and use that to run gnc-fq-update.

Regards,
John Ralls