[GNC] Big problem GC 4.6 wiping history list? Mac OS Big Sur

Anita Graves anitagraves at primehome.com
Fri Jul 2 12:34:34 EDT 2021

Hello everyone,

All I did to deserve this situation is download the latest version of GC 4.6 on my mac using OS Big Sur.  That is all I did.  Now GC crashes and gives me the window you see.

I back up to Time Machine but will that also include GC?  I haven’t checked to see if I can find the file on Time Machine but I will do so.  Meanwhile, I want to know if anyone else has experienced the same result from the simple innocent download of GC onto Mac Big Sur.

Thanks to everyone for any help you can possibly give.  I even deleted the GC4.6 and re-installed my 4.1 GC but I still receive the same as the attached screenshot.

For sure, I do not know what I did to deserve this!

Anita