[GNC] Finding sales tax liability

Paul Kinzelman paul at kinzelman.com
Fri Jul 9 22:36:17 EDT 2021

Thank you, but that doesn't really work because it looks like it
lumps sales (which requires Gross Receipts Tax) and interest on
the bank account (which does not). Is there some way to
differentiate this, like some way for interest and any
other income to be separated from actual sales?

It seemed to work just fine previously, was the capability
removed for some reason?

Thanks!
-Paul Kinzelman