[GNC] Anyone having trouble with accelerator keys at 4.6?

lj lj618 at pobox.com
Tue Jul 13 21:57:46 EDT 2021

Some accelerator keys aren't working for me after upgrading from 4.5 to 4.6.
The first one I noticed was in Price Database, Price Editor dialog. Alt+P used
to jump to the Price entry but does nothing now. Alt+D works - goes to Date,
but some others don't work. When I press Alt, I do see underlined characters,
include the P in Price, but Alt+P doesn't work.

Using: Gnucash-4.6 self-compiled on Slackware Linux (64-bit); gtk-3.24.29