[GNC] Adding new income category or new expenses category

Steve Butler kg7je at arrl.net
Thu Jul 15 15:36:26 EDT 2021

Barry,

This comes down to building your chart of accounts (COA).  You would be
adding Income and/or expense accounts.  Easy to do when sitting on the
accounts tab.  The top menu bar will have entries to ADD, DELETE, or EDIT.

The user guide will also walk you through the exercise.  Give it a good
read and follow along using a test file.