[GNC] Mac OS Scrolling Speed

William Prescott will at theprescotts.com
Wed Jul 21 09:59:19 EDT 2021

I would add comment about scrolling (GnuCash 4.6 on Mac OS 11.4).

I think part of the problem, maybe all of it, is that GnuCash does not scroll smoothly. Rather it moves in jumps of one transaction. It seems a little inconsistent. Occasionally it will scroll smoothly but not usually. Whether dragging the elevator up or down, or using a trackpad to drag the contents of the window up or down, it jumps. There is no movement until the distance it should have moved equals a transaction, then it redraws and the transactions all abruptly shift by one. This makes it very hard for the eye to track a single transaction and have a sense of how much movement is taking place.

Will