[GNC] Making Tax Digital (MTD) for Tax Self-Assessment

Neil Campbell neilcamp65 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 13:46:26 EDT 2021

Hi Maf

Thanks for the info. I also just scanned your link and it seems that GNUC would need to incorporate the API to link with HMRC systems. I think this is the aspect that I am asking if it will be considered for a future upgrade of GNUC. I don’t know if there is a place to put this as a request, so if anyone reading this knows, please advise.

Thanks again Maf.

Neil
neilcamp65 at gmail.com