[GNC] Help needed in Australia

Weiwu Zhang a at colourful.land
Wed Jul 28 03:27:57 EDT 2021

Oh, I was hoping someone would contact me as a service provider so I
can introduce the detail in a private manner, but I guess it doesn't
matter to publicise it. It's a private company that trades and acts as
a family trust's trustee with 2 bank accounts (one for the company and
one for the family trust. Never reported tax before since it was
registered this year. The type of business is design service. GST
registered.