[GNC] OneDrive

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Wed Jul 28 10:38:53 EDT 2021

Hi,

On Wed, July 28, 2021 2:56 am, Garry Eckermann wrote:

> I'm running GnuCash Version: 4.6, Build ID: 4.6+(2021-06-26) on Windows 10
>
> When importing QIF files I "browse" to find the OneDrive location, and
> its not listed
>
> Would appreciate some advice on getting access to OneDrive
> as that is where I store my files

There are two possibilities:
1) GnuCash does not have permission to view OneDrive, or
2) OneDrive is not being presented as a "Drive"

You can verify #2 by opening up a Terminal window and checking to see if
you can get to OneDrive from the Terminal.  If you cannot, then the issue
is that it is not presenting as a drive.  If you CAN, then it's more
likely a permission problem.

Good Luck,

> Cheers
> Garry

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745