[GNC] Help needed in Australia

flywire flywire0 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 05:10:06 EDT 2021

David, good suggestion to split the task:

1. Get accounting advice on needs - how to structure business accounts and
required processes
2. Select software and set it up

Just because your accountant can advise you on the best accounting setup
for your business doesn't necessarily mean their favourite software is the
best for you. Similarly, the best GnuCash users (even those that are
accountants) don't know the best book/account structure and processes for
your business.

Interestingly I asked my accountant what software to use and the response
was "whatever works best for you". Support is part of working.