[GNC] Transactions for multiple accounts in 1 ofx file?

Chris Good goodchris96 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 04:29:21 EDT 2021

Hi,

I'd like some feedback from people who use the ofx/qfx file import,

or any other type of import that uses the 'Generic import transaction
matcher'

window.

I've been fixing a problem and found another possible problem which I'd like

determine is a problem that needs to be fixed.

The ofx import handles transactions for multiple bank accounts in the 1
file.

If you have a transfer transaction between 2 bank accounts and the

transactions for both bank accounts are included in the 1 file, the

'Generic import transaction matcher' window doesn't detect the second

transaction should be a match of the transaction from the first accounts

transactions.

Does anyone actually get and import a single ofx/qfx file from their bank,
or somehow

create a file, which includes the transactions for 2 bank accounts?

Regards,

Chris Good