[GNC] Transactions for multiple accounts in 1 ofx file?

Chris Good goodchris96 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 09:48:16 EDT 2021

Hi David,

Thanks for your input.
If the problem I described was fixed, you would still be able to flag those import transactions as to be ‘Added’ instead of ‘Matched’ (although the 2nd would default to ‘Match’ (Update and/or Reconcile instead of ‘Add’) and you would then still be able to do your manual procedure merging the Memo fields.

It doesn’t sound too difficult to append the Memo fields together when matching them, assuming the program had already been modified to allow matching of 2 transactions in the same import. I seem to recall there is already an enhancement type bug to merge the transaction description and memo fields when matching an imported transaction to an existing transaction.

Regards,
Chris Good