[GNC] WHY ARE THERE "IMBALANCE ENTRIES" AT ALL ?? JUST CURIOUS

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 17:05:02 EDT 2021

Since you bring up the concept of reserved names, perhaps any account name
that Gnucash creates probably should be a reserved name so the entire
argument about creating accounts with the same name should be moot.  Then
the previous behavior of allowing it to be moved would not be an issue.

--
David Carlson