[GNC] WHY ARE THERE "IMBALANCE ENTRIES" AT ALL ?? JUST CURIOUS

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 17:36:21 EDT 2021

Stephen,

There have been several posts explaining why it can be desirable to allow
postponement of the completion of a balanced transaction because not all
the details are known but the core of the transaction should not be
postponed into oblivion.

On Wed, Jun 2, 2021 at 4:24 PM Stephen M. Butler <
Stephen.M.Butler51 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6/2/21 11:22 AM, D. via gnucash-user wrote:
> > Why delete an account that's only going to get created again?
>
> 1.  So you know when something needs attention.
> 2.  Make you more careful to not let the account be created in the first
> place.
>
> --Steve

David Carlson