[GNC] how to search

Billie-Internet drbboyd at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 07:50:53 EDT 2021

Good Morning,
I have been using gnucash since 1/1/2021 and I am frustrated with split
transactions and unbalance account.
Now, I could rip gnucash out of my computer and stomp it to death but I
have 6 months worth of data it in.
I have spent 2 days trying to search for answers and I am amazed that so
many smart people that can write this program can't do a better job of
"support"  or finding an answer.
Could someone please send me a link on how to seach the mail lists.  A link
that is understandable to the non-computer-geek-normal-user.
Better than that, someone share a link on where someone can be hired to
just fix the problem!
Thanks.
Frustrated,--
Billie