[GNC] MRU in Windows (was Re: Frustration)

Stan Brown the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm
Mon Jun 7 12:47:50 EDT 2021

On 2021-06-07 09:30, John Ralls wrote:
> The MRU list size preference isn't exposed in the GnuCash UI.
> ...> Microsoft Windows users can get to it via regedit, it will be
> somewhere under IIRC HKCU\Software\GnuCash

This may have changed in later versions, but in Windows 2.6.19 GnuCash
stores my preferences under
HKCU\Software\GSettings\org\gnucash

I couldn't find any explicit setting for the size of the MRU list. Under
HKCU\Software\GSettings\org\gnucash\history are keys file0, file1, ...,
file9, and the first two of them are populated with the paths to my two
data files. Presumably that means the MRU list can have as many as ten
entries.

--
Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA