[GNC] Roundoff issues in amortized payments?

David Cousens davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 17:34:04 EDT 2021

Hong,
GnuCash currently does not adjust the scheduled payments. It could, but there is
no way for GnuCash to know in what order your bank may choose to do these
adjustments to the payments so you would have to adjust them manually in any
case. The idea is AFAIK to act as a reminder to record repeated payments and to
act as a predictor of future cash requirements rather than to record the
payments per se.

David