[GNC] On a Mac, where are the database configuration details stored?

Peter West pbw at pbw.id.au
Sun Jun 13 20:32:36 EDT 2021

Thanks John.

I was looking for the way the connection is actually set up. At the moment, I have no password requirement for local connections (and no external connections.) If I want to add password validation to postgresql, what happens to my GnuCash connection?

—
Peter West
pbw at ehealth.id.au
“And if anyone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles.”