[GNC] Accounting for GST in Australia

Alan Hopkins hoppo52 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 00:28:06 EDT 2021

   Hello again Nathan
   Unfortunately I am not quite sure of the set-up you have so it is hard
   to comment.
   However, have you set up GST as a Liability Account parent account
   Liabilities and the GST Received sub-account using the GST liability
   account as "parent"?  If you haven't done that then the transaction GST
   transaction will not be entered in the ledger.
   Sorry if the above is a bit garbled but I'm in a rush!
   Good luck!
   Cheers
   Alan