[GNC] Transaction report export file type

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 18:39:26 EDT 2021

Er yes - I'm running LibreOffice Calc 7.1 on Ubuntu 21.04 and it will open
the .html file directly and you can save it as .csv from there - you just
have to make sure when you are asked what you want to open the .html file
with you click on "Other Application" at the bottom of the dialog box and
scroll down until you find the LibreOffice calc menu item and click on it.

Cheers David H.